Our Battery Safety Training course is a part of our mission to share expertise and increase awareness of process safety to the battery industry. The course is developed to introduce the participants to battery and battery chemicals and their associated hazards. The participants will also be introduced to regulations, protection methods and best industry practice to avoid obvious and hidden explosion hazards. The training will also include introduction to Process Safety Management (PSM) and Process Hazard Analyses (PHA) and their contribution to increasing safety of your industry.
The topics of discussion for the Battery Safety Training include:
- Introduction to Lithium and Li-Ion Batteries and Chemicals
- Introduction to Key Battery Regulations and Standards
- Small Scale Screening Tests for Chemical Reactivity
- Safe Handling of Battery Chemicals and Techniques to Control Fire and Explosion Events
- Storage and Shipping Requirements of Battery and Battery Chemicals.
- Introduction to Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Introduction to Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Discussion Session/ Course Evaluation and Feedback
The course is delivered by our senior consultant and experienced international trainer with real plant experience and forensic knowledge of industrial incidents.